Saturday, January 24, 2009

What I have been up to


Well besides growing my totally awesome beard (almost 5 months).

I have been taking time off work and working out to get in better shape for my dive physical, which means I have been taking a break from drinking as well. Stole Isaac's pose.















I went up to Arkansas a week and a half ago, its pretty sweet up there.


And since I have gotten back from Washington I have been going to the gym and Jiu Jitsu a lot getting my butt kicked by guys that weigh less then me. When I am not doing that I go to the movies and have been busting a move on my nintendo, really been hitting up Mario Bros 3 and yes that is an original Dr. Mario Box!!




1 comment:

  1. So I just realized you have a blog!! Awesome. Kris and I have had fun reading your posts. Thanks for doing this, it is a great way to see what others have been up to. I'll be showing Isaac your pictures with an even larger beard in the morning, that should go over really well. And Mario 3 and Dr Mario are two of my FAVS when it comes to video games.

    ReplyDelete