Saturday, January 24, 2009

Try this blogging thing.

I was reading my sister in laws blog and read some of my sister Jenna’s blog (maybe got a little distracted by Kaylie, might have to check to see if she has a blog) and decided to give this a try. For some reason I can be really anti social and go for periods of time without talking to those I truly care about. Not really sure why that is, sometimes the conversations do feel forced and sometimes I feel like I am being fake because I live a "different" way of life then they are trying to live and out of respect I try to avoid talking about things that might embarrass or offend them. I do feel I have good morals and truly enjoy life, some of the choices I make do have harsh consequences, but hey I am that guy who has to get burned before I learn.



So here it is, a blog about me, what I am doing, and have been up to. I will try to keep it G-rated......er uh um ok I'll just try to keep it under R, so some of my family and friends will read it without feeling the need to repent afterwards. Maybe this will help those I care about keep in better contact with me, even if we haven’t spoken in months. It will also be a log to remind me where I came from, just in case I settle way down and freak out about my kids crazy hair cuts or if I fly the opposite way and become a Mongrel (maybe I wouldnt have to fly that far), and wither I would truly like the person I am becoming or have become.

1 comment:

  1. You are who you are and I love you because of that. I don't know how many times Les and I have said that you are such a good guy. We love you and respect you for it. I don't think you have ever really offended me, so no worries. I'll call more often too as well as be a frequent flyer on your blog. Love ya bro...

    ReplyDelete